Our client is a manufacturer of gloves. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Senior Project Engineer.
- Leading and coordinating all technical activities on assigned projects, plans, schedules and contracts.
- Ensuring compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices.
- Analysing, modifying and improving existing machines, equipment, processes and/or methods for cost reduction, cycle time improvement, improved customer satisfaction and quality improvement purposes.
- Working closely with manufacturing teams throughout project stages: conceptual design, feasibility, financial modelling, FMEA , finalizing to go/no go, project execution, fabrication, installation, commissioning, hand over and post project monitoring.
- Providing engineering support whenever necessary.
- Working closely with Engineering Stores and the Purchasing Department to place orders for necessary engineering parts for projects.
- Liaising with outside contractors and other parties.
- Providing training, guidance, documentation and technical direction to site engineers and colleagues.
- Providing accurate and detailed reports, presentations and communications to both internal personnel and external customers.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Male or Female, age 28-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Mechatronic Engineering is preferred.
- At least 6 years of experience operating as an engineer in the manufacturing field.
- At least 2 years of Project Management experience.
- Solid knowledge of Auto CAD.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056