Salary: B/70,000 – 80,000/MONTHLY + BENEFITS
- Managing the realization of CAPEX projects from the idea phase through until hand over to the internal customer.
- Maintaining and improving contractor safety performance.
- Meeting project deadlines by being a results oriented worker who drives for result achievement.
- Preparing of solution recommendations.
- Participating in interdisciplinary development projects for mechanics activities.
- Interfacing between local services and the overseas R&D Centre.
- Closely cooperating with all departments involved in development activities.
- Independently optimizing various machines.
- Providing information about weak point analysis or solution approaches to relevant technical departments.
- Sharing and building team knowledge.
- Communicating project details clearly to ensure understanding by project stakeholders as well as alignment with plant and business goals.
- Providing technical and/or leadership advice to task force teams that focuses on collaborative optimization to promote manufacturing excellence.
- Providing technical and/or leadership advice relating to safety review exercises.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably a food related industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of tapioca starch processing is a plus but some knowledge of chemical and food processing is a must.
- Expert knowledge in mechanical and electrical/control processes.
- Able to analyse requirements and offer complete solutions.
- Able to read drawings including Flowsheet, P&ID, Civil, Architectural, Piping, Electrical Single Lines and Loop Diagrams.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office Suite (Words, Excel, Power Point, Project) products as well as AutoCAD.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a fixed bonus, car allowance, housing allowance, medical insurance, a five day working week and the opportunity to work in a global company.