As Senior QA Manager, you will be accountable for every aspect of the QA department via a team of 15 QA / QC specialists. You will supervise and coordinate all activities related to the company’s quality standards and practices, ensuring that all systems and processes are implemented effectively. You will identify and undertake any improvements necessary to ensure that QA standards continue to meet with both company and customer expectations:
- Set and implement all objectives for the QA department, closely monitoring performance to ensure that targets are achieved and any issues identified and resolved.
- Set and maintain annual budget and performance targets for all areas of responsibility.
- Supervise all QA activities and processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure that procedures are implemented and followed according to department specifications to ensure compliance with company and regulatory standards.
- Monitor all customer complaints and take appropriate investigative steps in order to implement corrective actions.
- Implement effective training and development programs to ensure key staff maintain current and up to date knowledge of all QA / QC practices and that succession plans are in place for all key roles.
- Thai National.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Food Science / Food Technology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a Quality Assurance function within a food processing / manufacturing facility with at least 3 years at Management level.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have experience working with a frozen food or meat processing facility.
- Good command of English is essential.