Our client is a Chinese leading manufacturer of the premier printed circuit board (PCB). Thailand plant was founded in 1987. The company has steadily improved its manufacturing technology and now they are seeking candidate for the position Senior Quality Engineer.
- Formulate the quality control plan
- Determine the quality standard of work, for central laboratory, SPC and MRB.
- Fully support quality improvement plan to achieve quality targets and objectives for solder mask processes, surface finishing (ENIG/LF-HASL/IMT/IMS & OSP) and FQC.
- Qualifying the production process and material usage of production to increase manufacturing efficiency.
- Be in charge of quality for each process in production before sending to the next process.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering of Chemical / Industrial / Electrical or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment or with PCBs in an industrial setting is an advantage.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in QC tools and Quality systems as well as TS12946, Kaizen, 8D and IPC.
Our client offers a benefits package including social security, over time, medical insurance and annual bonus. Working hours are 7.30 – 17.30 on Monday – Friday.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW