- Being responsible for the full-cycle of the recruitment process for assigned requisitions.
- Formulating sourcing strategies for each requisition.
- Developing various sourcing channels, including agencies, job boards, industry referrals and cold-calling.
- Managing recruitment agencies and partners.
- Meeting with hiring managers to discuss recruitment needs.
- Negotiating and administering offers to shortlisted candidates.
- Taking a lead in Job Fairs and Campus Recruitment.
- Participating in staffing related programs in the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in recruitment process (manufacturing industry or agency).
- Experience in researching and sourcing candidates through the Internet.
- Photo-electronics or electronics engineering background is an advantage.
- Experience with using Taleo recruitment applications is an advantage.
- Strong communications (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in both English and Thai.
- Good understanding of local employment laws.
- Being both an autonomous worker and a team player who can partner with the various internal departments and team members.