- Ensuring that PRTR’s recruitment promises are achieved.
- Handling executive search assignments and delivering high quality candidates through sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing applicants that match the qualifications, skills and experience specified by clients.
- Preparing candidate resumes and correspondence processes for clients.
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the clients.
- Negotiating pay and salary rates, and finalising the arrangements between clients and candidates.
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and improving their satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field
- Experience in a recruitment firm is preferred.
- Mature, professional appearance, active, highly motivated, service-minded, creative and able to work independently.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Good presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English (a TOEIC score of at least 700) and computer proficient.