PRTR Eastern Seaboard was established in 2006 and is part of PRTR, which was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai/British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR is recognized as one of Thailand’s most successful independent recruitment, executive search and recruitment, human resource outsourcing, payroll outsourcing, staff outsourcing, sales force outsourcing and business process outsourcing companies. PRTR's turnover was 480 million Baht in 2009, 644 million Baht in 2010 and 748 million Baht in 2011. PRTR has achieved over 18% year on year growth for the past 6 years.
The Senior Consultant/Manager will be provided with full training on all aspects of PRTR’s recruitment business with the role being divided into the following key areas of responsibility:
40% - Recruitment & Selection
- Taking responsibility for the initial meeting with the client; understanding the client’s requirements and then ensuring, by managing your team and the search and selection of staff, that the client’s requirement is achieved.
- Planning recruitment activities, setting targets, interviewing, communicating with clients and ultimately optimizing profitability.
40% - Sales / Account Management
- The Senior Consultant/Manager will advise existing and new clients regarding PRTR’s range of services; responding to new clients’ requests for information and actively seeking new clients within the Eastern Seaboard region of Thailand.
- Focusing on manufacturing companies in Rayong, Chonburi and Chachoengsao.
20% - Team Management / Coaching & Mentoring
- The Senior Consultant/Manager will have opportunity to manage a team following to career progression.
The Senior Consultant/Manager must have a high level of intelligence, the ability and interest to understand the whole commercial cycle, relevant B-to-B experience, a good sense of humour and an outgoing and extremely positive outlook on life.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience of B-to-B relationships with the emphasis on sales and developing business in any industry.
- Experience in managing complicated multi-role administration is an advantage.
- Dynamic and mature with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- A commercial understanding with Good problem solving skills.
- Be prepared to accept responsibility.
- Good command of written and verbal skills in English and computer proficiency.
- A smart appearance.
- An outgoing personality and cheerful character.
- Well-organized and Customer-oriented.
This is a rare opportunity for the right individuals to begin their career with a well respected employer who prides themselves on empowerment and continuous development.
Reference Code: RC1242407
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Senior Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Manager - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, email to "Apply Now”
PRTR Recruitment and Outsourcing (Eastern Seaboard) Co., Ltd.
3 Moo 9 Talaythong Tower,11th Floor, Sukhumvit Road,
Tungsukla, Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 038-494700 Fax. 038-494790