The company is a subsidiary of Japan’s leading technology manufacturer. The company supplies opto-digital technology, electronic goods, medical and scientific equipment and some industrial products.
Due to business expansion, they are seeking a Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer.
- Being responsible for the registration of new medical products and subsequent renewal work.
- Supporting Manager by providing all documents and paperwork required for product registration.
- Updating internal data and reporting to Manager.
- Being responsible for related reports, data collection and summarising any AE / FSCA issues.
- Following-up and sharing knowledge of any new regulations initiated by Thailand’s FDA
- Working hours are Mon – Fri, 8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male/Female, aged not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical, Science or any related field.
- At least 3 years experience in the regulatory affairs field.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.