- Responsible for keeping customers and distributors up to date on technical application information related to products.
- Perform support and training that enables efficient application of electronic products. Support and training of distributor application engineers, distributor sales personnel, system integrators, customers, prospects, employees.
- Assist in preparation and presentation of technical training meetings at authorized distributors, system integrators and customer sites.
- Supply engineering support for the I/O System by ensuring that other control system component suppliers understand the proper application of products.
- Provide technical applications support of customers, distributors, system integrators and Regional and Zone Managers.
- Provide timely scheduling activity, expense and call reporting to management and Corporate.
Marketing Program & Sales Support:
- Provide technical sales support of trade shows and conferences.
- Participate in technical organizations to keep up-to-date on industry developments as directed.
- Assist in implementation of marketing programs, promotional activities and other sales-related activities as directed.
- Participate in selling situations, including sales calls, shows and events to describe and demonstrate products as directed.
- Market Analysis
- Consider target industries for I/O products and make recommendations with market and opportunity rational.
- Maintain knowledge of products and solutions and report on competition and market trends.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop and maintain competitive matrix.
- Collect and retain, in a structured manner, incoming enhancement requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields or higher, plus experience in sales and marketing of advanced electronic devices defined as: PLC, PC control systems, factory and machine control systems with a good understanding of automation software.
- Experienced selling into Automoive client across Thailand.
- Proficient with a computer and Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Very good in English both Written and verbal skills.