Our client is a leader in Thailand that specialises in manufacturing and supplying plastic and chemical products to clients worldwide, especially industries such as consumer products, automotive, construction and coatings. They are now looking for energetic candidates to join their dynamic team.
- Develop and execute accounts plans, including forecasts
- Ensure appropriate level of forecast accuracy to support inventory management, financial performance and service level achievement at customers.
- Deploy Sales Excellence methodologies and tools
- Maintain updated information about the customers and competitors within assigned perimeter and provide regularly local market information to the Business Director and Marketing team
- Develop and manage a portfolio of customers in one country or region.
- Plan and lead contract negotiations and close deals (product choice, pricing, service)
- Manage customer complaints and ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage proactively pricing targets
- Manage credit management and cash collection issues
- Coordinate new application developments at the targeted accounts (if applicable)
- Support and facilitate product launches at the targeted customers together with other relevant functions
- Resolve product supply issues with other functions
- Understand sales operational processes and develop sales and service efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Polymer Sciences. An MBA is preferable.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing in the Chemical & Polymer industry
- Strong negotiation skill, strategic thinker, proactive and results-driven
- Self-motivated and assertive
- Adaptive to a complex working environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056