- Manage a team of Sales Representatives and their sales activity.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Train and develop the field sales team.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to provide coaching, training and motivation.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Consistently meet all growth and profitability goals for sales team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ year’s sales management experience within Logistics (MUST HAVE)
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to other company locations as needed.