We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Sales department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in business development, account management, or business acumen, you've reached the right job.
- Manage a team of Sales Representatives and their sales activity.
- Recruit, retain and motivate top sales talent to ensure the highest levels of service and performance.
- Train and develop the field sales team.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to provide coaching, training and motivation.
- Work with National Sales and Training Managers to implement sales strategies and ensure training procedures are followed.
- Perform regular joint sales calls and work closely with strategic accounts.
- Consistently meet all growth and profitability goals for sales team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 8+ year’s sales management experience within Logistics (MUST HAVE)
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills.
- Travel to other company locations as needed.