We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager for a manpower service provider in Bangkok. Our client is responsible for generating business opportunities and providing guidance to an established account base through personal selling and the management of an internal sales team.
- Identifying, driving and maximizing sales opportunities within established and new client accounts.
- Generating new client accounts and growing existing business by sourcing new client accounts, conducting cold-calls and maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Coaching and mentoring the Sales Team, ensuring they reach their sales targets.
- Exceeding personal and team related sales and KPI targets on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Submitting weekly sales reports to the Line Manager.
- Participating in business review processes.
- Conducting sales calls.
- Being effective at handling problems and complaints from clients, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields.
- Solid experience in a professional services environment or B2B organization.
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling.
- Experience of using CRM is highly preferred.
- Keen ability to build and nurture client relationships.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.