Our client is a manufacturer of packaging machines and delivers more than 1,000 machines each year all over the world. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Senior Services Engineer.
- Installing machines and instructing customers on their use.
- Providing customers with problem solving services related to machines either via the phone or through onsite support.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and confidence through superior engineering service support.
- Assisting the sales team, dealers and authorized service contractors with technical knowledge.
- Preparing and arranging documents relating to quotations, POs and service control orders.
- Coordinating with and monitoring authorized service contractors and dealers in relation to service and maintenance work.
- Planning maintenance schedules.
- Receiving training on new products from the headquarters
- Male aged between 35 - 45 years old.
- At least 5 years as a Services Engineer of packaging machinery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Good command of the English language.
- Possess electrical engineering knowledge or skills.
- Have a service mind.