Our client is a leading manufacturer of sauce for food services and the food industry in general. They are now looking for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate to join them in the position of Senior Supply Chain Manager.
80,000 – 95,000 Baht/month
- Being responsible for the negotiation of purchasing contracts.
- Managing supplier relationships and service level agreements whilst ensuring the best possible supply and purchasing arrangements.
- Managing accurate inventory levels (including consumables) through analysis and forecasting, including regular review and management of slow and obsolete goods.
- Working together with internal and external stakeholders to ensure stock is available to meet supply lead times.
- Maintaining accurate and timely documentation, including reports and analysis of cost information.
- Sourcing raw and packaging materials for new product developments.
- Coordinating all imports and exports ensuring appropriate documentation is provided.
- Supplying timely information to the Finance department to allow the efficient processing of supplier invoices and month-end reporting.
- Maintaining awareness and management of relevant legal requirements. This embraces relevant legislation in the areas of packaging and transport, including third party logistics and shipping.
- Developing and improving processes of both the procurement and inventory control functions.
- Aligning processes of production planning, procurement and warehousing management to sustain effective Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Male or female, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in purchasing and supply chain functions.
- Minimum 3 years of experience at a senior level in a similar role.
- Strong commitment and accepting personal responsibility for own actions
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Comprehensive working knowledge of integrated purchasing software system.
- Excellent negotiating & communication skills
- Food and beverage manufacturing industry background is preferred.
- Excellent skills in using Microsoft Excel and Access, including the ability to manipulate and analyze data.
- Competent with ERP software such as SAP, Movex (M3) is an advantage.
Our client will provide the successful candidate with a good remuneration package and an excellent career path. PRTR invites all qualified candidates to send their updated resume, recent photograph and current & expected salaries to APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056