The Service & Sales Manager will report directly to the Service Director and will be responsible for the following key functions.
- Interfacing for all service activities with the customer.
- Arranging and attending customer visits to conduct technical / sales discussions in order to support customer technical requirements and present the service portfolio and promote and sales service in SEA and Pacific regions.
- Providing technical support for customers and following up on customer enquiries and open issues.
- Supporting the handling of service orders.
- Coordinating and cooperating with Sales and the Project Manager regarding new machine projects for acceptance tests and installation.
- Participating in acceptance tests with customers.
- Actively taking care of warranty cases (contact for customer – interface to manufacturing sites).
- Maintaining a customer base and customer contacts.
- Master or Bachelor degree or technical education in Electrics, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 – 7 years’ experience in maintenance management, technical service, management of a service organization and dealing with packaging machine suppliers, preferred from the pharma industry or alternatively the food industry.
- Experience in technical service / maintenance management / project management.
- Customer orientation and a service minded, leadership skills, able to take responsibility, an active business driver, international team work and cooperation skills, stress resistant and open to new challenges.
- Travelling approx. 25% of the time – mostly in SEA, Pacific and European regions.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
Our client offers a benefits package including a meal allowance, transportation allowance, group life and health insurance, a provident fund and an annual bonus.