Our client is a leader in leasing services and they provide leasing products to the financial market in Thailand. They are looking now for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Service Engineer.
- Reviewing customer drawings and raising any questions or requests for clarification purposes through the Sales Engineers.
- Following-up with sales enquires.
- Working closely with the Sales Support Engineer to ensure his work is error-free.
- Checking proposal drawings, sketches, project details and estimates.
- Performing package subcontract work as necessary.
- Monitoring master schedules and deliveries and following-up with clients.
- Monitoring change orders and variations, preparing contract addendums and price variations accordingly.
- Ensuring customer claims are properly dealt with by the Sales and Marketing Department.
- Working Mon – Fri, 8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Male, not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 1 year work experience as a Sales Support Engineer or Service Engineer.
- Driving license.
- Good command of English.
- Thai nationality only.