Our client is a leading worldwide servicer of food machinery. They are now looking for suitably qualified candidates to join them in the position of Service Engineer.
- Provide after sales service to customers, specializing in the mechanical field.
- Be responsible for servicing entire food technology range of equipment for electronic and mechanical issues with mechanical service engineer.
- Be responsible for the upcoming installation projects based in Thailand.
- Exercise customer relationship management for those customers with food technology product lines based in Thailand and other areas nearby.
- Provide technical support, such as inspections and maintenance visits for food technology products.
- Coordinate with the customers on the spare parts concerns and boost up spare part sales for food technology products.
- Take a lead role by dealing strategically to cope with customer requirements.
- Be the main customer contact for any queries or assistance for all projects and product lines in the covered areas.
- Work Mon - Fri, 8.00 am - 5.00 pm (flexible).
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical / Electrical field
- At least 5 years of experience in working with equipment as Service Engineer in Food / Pharmaceutical / Chemical industry or as Maintenance Engineer in the Process industry.
- Able to work independently or on a team.
- Able to travel (85%) and work flexible hours as the job may require.
- Willing to travel and be away from home for extended periods.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to operate Windows XP, MS Office and other related computer programs is an advantage.
- Car driver license.
- Thai nationality only, preferably male, aged above 30 years old.