Our client is a fast growing market leading machine tool manufacturer in the middle market. They have been well established in China for over 30 years, with their parent company in Germany. Due to their ambitions and business expansion, they are looking to expand their business to SEA, where Thailand is their first priority.
- Overseeing installation projects and performing services under machine installations warranty.
- Being responsible for the repair, maintenance and servicing of machines.
- Liaising with other departments for the pricing and delivery of spare parts.
- Serving as customers’ main contact for any queries or assistance.
- Performing any other jobs as assigned.
- Male or female, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong experience in mechanical and electronics fields is required.
- Experience in field service for CNC machines or other complex machines is preferable.
- Good communication skills, independent and service minded.
- Good command of English.
- Able to travel and work extended hours as the job may require.