- Carrying out maintenance tasks and advising on technical related issues about machinery.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results and implementing changes as necessary.
- Visiting customers for machinery support, maintenance and installation.
- Generating and evaluating reports, preparing an annual strategic plan and weekly action plan and submitting monthly management reports
- Planning and maintaining inventory of maintenance and consumable parts for supporting service jobs
- Guiding, training, evaluating and motivating subordinates to develop their skills.
- Planning effectively to complete the required service jobs.
- Handling customer service requirements and maintaining contact with customers
- Following and observing the processes which requires authorization.
- Thai nationality, male or female
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering discipline or related fields
- Have experience of machine tool products or measuring products as a Service Engineer of more than 5 years along with services management experience of at least 5 years (involving at least 5 persons)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- People leadership and team building abilities.
- Possess initiative and problem solving capabilities.
- Positive thinking with a service mind
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Able to drive a car and have a driver’s license.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW