Our client is a leading distributor of construction machinery and spare parts with a growing portfolio of domestic clients. The company is continuously investing in its expansion plan and is now looking for an energetic person to join their team in the position of Service Manager.
- Overseeing the after-sales service for clients.
- Managing, supervising and supporting the service team (over 24 branches in Thailand).
- Managing and monitoring the performance of service engineers and technicians in order to meet both company standards and customer satisfaction.
- Implementing and improving technical standards and systems.
- Assessing the performance of service operations.
- Coaching and training staff to be more effective and making sure that they maintain company standards.
- Solving customers’ problems concerning machine & spare parts at customer sites
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Having at least 5 years of industrial machinery experience in a technical, service engineering or sales engineering role.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Having experience in managing a team of at least 3 years with excellent team management skills.
- Strong presentation and good communication skills.
- Good technical skills.
- Able to travel on site.