- Leading a group of 30 service engineers in hospitals in the Bangkok area
- Being responsible for full services in projects including repairs, preventative maintenance, calibrations and corrective maintenance actions
- Overseeing the entire work processes, planning actions and handling daily project management
- Establishing and controlling all processes and workflow to maintain the medical devices (parts exchange, parts purchasing, parts budget)
- Coordinating with manufacturers and local and global dealer companies.
- Maintaining and improving QM standards (forms, general processes)
- Planning and organizing training and resources of engineers
- Supporting customer audits (HA, JCI, ISO)
- Producing service reports (monthly/yearly reports)
Required qualifications and skills:
- Thai national, male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering or in a related field.
- At least 5 years of team management experience in the healthcare industry.
- Having project management and budget planning experience.
- Possess organization skills.
- Good command of English as reporting to Swiss national.
- Have a service-mind.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"