The Service Operation Manager will report directly to the Service Business Line Manager and will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Developing an efficient and competent service organization to deliver the strong commitment of high quality service.
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of customer satisfaction measured by regular surveys.
- Planning and managing the service operational budget to ensure the efficiency of industrial techniques services.
- Maintaining regular contact with key customers to identify the customer’s requirements, analyse their demands and deliver gap closure plans.
- Developing and optimizing the South East Asia service network for all fields, workshops and onsite to ensure the achievement of lead time, quality and efficiency targets.
- Continuously standardising and improving the service operation workflow to improve quality and efficiency.
- Interacting with other functions (such as project and sales) to setup and optimize the cross functional processes.
- Auditing the exits workflow to ensure the correct execution.
- Being responsible for the service operational KPIs and ensuring the target fulfillment.
- Being responsible for people selection and development, i.e. interview, coaching and counseling of employees.
- Taking full responsibility for the Service Operations team including service operation capacity fulfillment and technical people/competence development to meet the business growth requirements.
- Keeping effective interaction with MVI/GI/SCE sales managers to ensure customer satisfaction in the territory and key account collaboration strategy execution.
- Controlling and developing service workshops under high calibration standards.
- Managing service schedules and associated preventive maintenance for all customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field.
- At least 5 years of professional related industrial experience of technical customer service and management roles.
- A proven track record of Operational Management, handling direct customers and distributors, a thorough understanding of Operational KPI's and business development of industrial products.
- Extensive knowledge of manufacturing, production methods and industry trends.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry will be a plus.
- Solid skills in coaching, negotiation, presentation, organization and leadership.
- Technical and commercially oriented.
- Excellent command of English.
- Computer literate with standard office systems.
- Driving license and a willingness to travel regularly within Thailand / SEA.
Our client offers the opportunity to work in this international environment with an attractive package including a company car, a company mobile phone, health insurance, a provident fund, a fixed bonus and significant overseas training opportunities.