- Participating in defining scope and objective of audits to achieve the best possible audit results.
- Traveling to shops in the northeastern area of Thailand to perform audits.
- Analyzing and gathering relevant data in order to improve the quality of audits.
- Ensuring a common understanding of the objectives and proceedings of audits.
- Effectively supervising the Internal Auditor and team to attain the assigned objectives.
- Evaluating internal audit processes and audited topics within the scope of the overall audits conducted.
- Preparing final audit reports in respect of audited topics in coordination with the line manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- At least 1 year of work experience working as an Auditor or in an Accounting or Finance function.
- Good interpersonal skills and computer literate.
- Good command of English.
- Can travel to the northeastern area.