PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
Our client is a leading automotive spare parts retail shop. They are now looking for an energetic person to join their team in the position of Shop Manager.
- Developing business strategies, expanding store traffic and optimizing profitability.
- Achieving the sales target by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through the provision of excellent service.
- Completing store administration and ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintaining outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Reporting on buying trends, customer needs, profitability, etc.
- Proposing innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conducting personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Dealing with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances, etc.).
- Female, at least 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Management experience of at least 2 years in a retail shop.
- Fair written and spoken English skills.
- Strong service mind, well-organized, flexible and have a positive attitude
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"