Our client is a trader of jewelry and accessory products. The company is now looking for a suitably experienced person to join it in the position of Shop Manager.
- Achieving sales as per targets and aligning expenses as per budgets
- Ensuring adherence to business agreements, standardizing where necessary
- Following up on payments from events / clients where necessary
- Establishing new contacts, new clientele (private clients, B2B clients and institutional clients) and new business / collaboration partners
- Managing the day-to-day operations of each shop.
- Supervising and directing employees in the shop.
- Monitoring and maintaining the shop to company standards.
- Planning and implementing center activities and strategies to achieve sales goals and targets.
- Preparing and directing the center’s operation budget and controlling overhead expenses.
- Training staff and developing their competency.
- Female, aged between 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Having a minimum of 5 years’ management experience in a jewelry shop or fashion retail environment or a related area.
- At least 2 years of experience in supervising a team of PC staff in a shop.
- Energetic person with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English.
- Able to use a computer and general programs.