Our client is a construction company. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Site Engineer Supervisor.
- Supervising contractors and sub-contractors to ensure works are carried out safety, as per design and specifications and to the satisfaction of the company.
- Supervising contractors, plant and general labour required for undertaking the construction of gas extraction and flaring systems and for power generation.
- Communicating and reporting on a daily basis to the site manager and landfill site management on project progress and highlighting any potential issues to ensure all projects are completed on time.
- Preparing and regularly updating material inventories and on site plant equipment under company control and ownership.
- Carrying out health and safety site inductions, issuing & controlling work permits.
- Ensuring that health and safety standards are adhered to as a priority in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- Carrying out all other tasks related to the job.
- Male, aged 32-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering, Civil Engineering is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in the construction field as a Site Engineer.
- Have professional engineer license.
- Possess management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and possess a service-mind.
- Good English communication skills.