Our client is one of the largest suppliers of mobile phone systems in the world. They provide total solutions covering everything from systems and applications to services and core technology for mobile handsets.
- Reviewing site design from consultant and getting approval from customer.
- Achieving the project target, satisfying customer requirements.
- Coordinating with customers regarding their requirements, working closely with the project team.
- Handling internal communication and training to improve roll out team skills.
- Arranging and managing subcontractors to fulfil the customer’s SOW (scope of work).
- Bachelor’s degree or above with a telecommunication background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Node B/BTS.
- Male aged under 37 years old.
- Experience in Node B roll out, both technical and subcontractor management.
- Good communication skills, can communicate freely with customers and internally.
- Experience of construction on site and familiar with construction technicalities such as quality control, progress control.
- Fluent in English in a must, fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Have a driving license and own car.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Node B