Our client is a leading food and agricultural product manufacturer. Due to its current business expansion, it is now looking for professional and competent candidates for the position of Sourcing Analyst.
- Ensuring business requirements for company category are aligned with local sourcing responsibility.
- Customizing and cascading sourcing communications for local audience.
- Monitoring supplier performance and compliance to regional agreements.
- Ensuring implementation of category strategy at the local level, working through local/country procurement teams.
- Ensuring functionality and accuracy of more complex data content, and coordinating data updates.
- Establishing and maintaining on-going tracking mechanisms for more complex performance metrics, and reporting on value captured at the local level.
- Participating in supplier selection and negotiations at the local level; may also lead more complex supplier selection and negotiations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Commerce from reputable university or college.
- Having a minimum 3 years of relevant experience in CMS related procurement, travel management or HR professional service procurement will be a plus.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Those having working experience in medium to large multinational or multi-location companies are preferable.
- Knowledge of the market, suppliers and cost drivers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and oral.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056