- Quoting materials for bidding new business from customers.
- Sourcing new suppliers and pricing including materials procurement during the new product introduction phase.
- Sourcing potential local and overseas suppliers for alternative product proposals.
- Qualifying new suppliers together with conducting audits at their premises.
- Qualifying new materials with the team to ensure quality meets customer requirements.
- Working with the Global Commodity Quote team regarding annual commodity quotes.
- Interfacing with Global Sourcing and Material teams and the Quality department to improve supplier systems and performance.
- Interfacing with buyers, suppliers, Production and all related departments to resolve any material issues.
- Thai nationality only.
- Male or female, aged 25 years old or above.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Experience of electronic manufacturing services and knowledge of mechanical and injection plastic materials is preferred.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Good skills in software packages including SAP, MS Excel, Word and Power Point, etc.
- Good communication, negotiation and report preparation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Our client offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, a position allowance, performance allowance, provident fund and transportation.
Reference Code: SS1280805
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Sourcing Specialist - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by Click “Apply Now”