We are currently assisting the search for a capable Specifications Sales Manager to work with architects, developers and construction companies in order to introduce a range of decorative paints for use in new build construction projects. You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Identifying and mapping key construction projects and clients within the region and developing a business development strategy in order to introduce the company’s full range of decorative paints.
- Developing strong relationships with architects, property developers, property management companies and construction consultancies in order to develop a pipeline of sales.
- Managing the Specification department to ensure all team members are aware of and motivated to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring and providing feedback of both upcoming new construction projects and competitor activity in order to develop appropriate sales strategies and marketing campaigns to increase the company’s sales.
- Thai national, 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in a Business Management, Marketing or Technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the paints, industrial coatings, or similar industry selling products into architects, property developers and construction companies.
- Previous experience in a Sales / Business Development role and able to demonstrate achieving and exceeding departmental targets.
- A good command of English is essential.
A competitive basic salary is on offer together with additional benefits.