Our client is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. They explore, produce and market oil and natural gas. They are now seeking an experienced person for the position of Stock Management Specialist.
- Execute wet stock management administration to fulfil accountabilities for the monitoring and investigation of all-relevant WSM processes (administration of fuel stock at retail sites to monitor gain, loss, and leakage).
- Ensure compliance from all parties and that all mandatory tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Work with teams and third-party services to expedite investigations, identify root causes and report findings (may entail in-country and overseas travelling).
- Handle and manage inquiries, complaints, feedback and compliments from customers.
- Fulfil requests for information and/or connect them to appropriate contacts
- Liaise with resolution owners, investigation owners and other service partners as required.
- Work with focal points to resolve issues and manage internal processes.
- Male or female
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Previous experience in analytical and/or document management field is preferred
- Possess a strong ability to analyse, compute and convey numerical data.
- Active personality and service minded with good communication skills.
- Computer literate – able to adeptly follow system procedures (SAP experience is a plus)
- Good command of English.
- Demonstrated communication and relationship building skills.