Our client was founded in France in 1970 and creates visionary beauty-retail concepts. The company operates approximately 1,900 stores in 29 countries worldwide including Thailand. The company is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Store Manager.
- Being responsible for overall aspects of store operations.
- Optimizing sales performances and the store’s profitability.
- Establishing customer loyalty and increasing the number of local customers.
- Analysing, with a commercial view, visual merchandising.
- Participating actively in training and utilising acquired knowledge
- Following the trends of perfumes and cosmetics markets at local and national levels
- Controlling daily check-list
- Creating attractive commercial product offers
- Handling products accordingto merchandising rules
- Ensuring, in association with supply chain and category management, good provisioning control and optimal stock according to the purchase trends and customers’ requests
- Organising inventory and explaining any gap between actual and forecast.
- Planning and organising sales team work in accordance with store activities
- Assuming an ambassador role for the company in the market
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience as Store Manager,cosmetics retail is an advantage
- Able to communicate in English (speaking and writing)
- Able to work shifts, extended working hours and on weekends
- Possess organization, management and planning skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to time-constraints
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and possess energy and initiative