Our client is pioneering e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia. They are currently experiencing tremendous growth. They are seeking broad-minded individuals to be part of rapidly expanding team to fill the position of Supervisor of Street View Branding.
- Ensure that branding works on integrated circuit (IC) vehicles while following regional fleet guidelines.
- Assist with executing branding projects per schedules for IC vehicles by liaising with vendor to minimize impact to operations.
- Coordinate end to end processes of a vehicle branding and explain the details of branding on IC vehicles.
- Conduct periodic inspections at hubs and sorting centers to ensure all vehicles utilized for last mile delivery and first mile pickup are in good condition and within the specifications.
- Ensure outlook of all vehicles deployed for last mile, first mile and line haul & shuttles are presentable and follow guidelines set by regional fleet.
- Ensure IC uniforms are adequately supplied and IC are presentable on the streets.
- Report irregularities in regards to branding observed at hubs and sortation centers to Fleet Manager, and follow through with action plans to fix or replace the irregularities.
- Ensure continuous improvement in overall fleet operations through enforcement of regional SOP’s, work instructions and adopting best practices where applicable.
- Make necessary recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the fleet assignment process, coaching and performance.
- At least 3 years of Supervisory Level experience in operations, preferably in fleet management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Thai. and intermediate English proficiency expected.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of IC Vehicle types.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team.
- Candidates who can start immediately are preferred.
Our client offers a remuneration package including, dental care, health insurance, a uniform, a variable bonus and annual leave.