- Providing quality and technical support as assigned.
- Reviewing and driving supplier’s failure analysis and corrective & preventive actions for completeness & effective closure.
- Supporting the Sourcing team with auditing new suppliers.
- Conducting audits of current suppliers.
- Being a part of the Supplier Selection team and providing support to the Sourcing team in relation to new supplier audits and supplier PPAP or supplier’s qualification package reviews.
- Performing supplier evaluations by period and developing suppliers.
- Communicate between company’s staffing and the suppliers.
- Being able to communicate with overseas suppliers.
- Being a part of the Global Supplier Quality Council and supporting global growth.
- Working with the MRB team regarding non-conforming issues associated with raw materials.
- Thai nationality only.
- Bachelor’s Engineering or higher in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of supplier quality.
- Experience in PCB, PCBA, electronics assembly and mechanical assembly will be an advantage.
- Good leadership & communication skills.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience, a position allowance, performance allowance, provident fund and transportation.
Reference Code: SQ1280805
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Supplier Quality Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790,by Click “Apply Now”