- Establishing and maintaining the supplier quality system to ensure the compliance with procedures outlined within the Supplier Quality Manual.
- Ensuring quality, reliability and accuracy of products supplied by suppliers.
- Taking responsible for technical quality core tools; SPC, MSA, PPAP, FMEA and APQP.
- Dealing with suppliers regarding new product at the supplier site.
- Providing support to suppliers relating to root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Providing technical and quality support.
- Initiating and leading supplier development activities/programs.
- Assisting with new part development and validation.
- Reviewing and following up supplier quality plans including PPAP.
- Liaising with suppliers to refine and enhance products and processes by applying continuous improvement and key lean manufacturing/product principles and techniques to ensure quality of goods and services provided.
- Participating in Audit with TSC9 for suppliers and follow up on actions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years related experience (supplier quality or quality engineering) preferably within the automotive OEM business.
- Effective communication skills, proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of quality system requirements (ISO/TS16949) and internal quality auditing.
- Knowledge of quality inspection and quality assurance techniques, theories, principles and drawings.
- Able to travel overseas.
Our client offers a benefits package including: health insurance, housing allowance, transportation service, an annual bonus, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company