Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturer in Thailand. The company is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Supply Chain & Demand Planning Manager.
- Managing demand planning and supply chain functions.
- Managing a wide range of manufacturing process aspects; raw materials, production planning, production control, inventory control, delivery and distribution of finished products.
- Monitoring demand planning, forecasting demand and analyzing inventory as well as troubleshooting issues that can affect supplies.
- Applying practices to respond to business challenges and helping to advance organizational goals.
- Providing both strategic direction and daily tactical support for supply chain issues.
- Creating supply plans, monitoring sales forecasts to identify any effect on the supply chain.
- Implementing waste reducing strategies, and developing supply chain management procedures.
- Developing material costs forecasts as well as minimizing shortages and keeping costs down.
- Negotiating prices and terms with suppliers, vendors and freight forwarders.
- Monitoring supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Managing, responding to and supporting customer requirements in order to ensure that products and services meet with their highest satisfaction.
- Male or female, age 35- 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Logistics or a related field.
- At least 10 years of experience of Supply Chain Management in the food & beverage manufacturing industry.
- Excellent command of English.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Mature personality.
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills.