Reporting to a Regional SEA Director, you will work alongside key stakeholders in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines and lead all aspects of supply and planning for the manufacture and distribution of consumer goods and medical products for local distribution and export.
- Managing 3 direct reports and a cross-functional team of 23 across Customer Service, Logistics, Inventory Control, Warehousing, Transportation, Distribution and Planning.
- Providing a direct oversight of all supply and demand planning functions for Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar.
- Liaising with key business functions including Manufacturing and Operations regarding consumer goods, medical devices and pharma products.
- Developing and implementing distribution and transportation optimization initiatives to deliver efficiency and cost saving across the supply chain function.
- Managing 3PL relationships across designated regions and seeking to implement standardized policies and processes to ensure collaborative working.
- Thai National preferred, however, applications are also open to expats.
- Minimum of 15 years’ end-to-end supply chain experience within a consumer goods / FMCG, food / beverage, pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree level qualification in a related subject and ideally hold a Masters / MBA.
- At least 3 years’ experience operating at Director Level within a multi-national manufacturing organization.
- Be familiar with managing a multi-cultural, cross-regional team.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, multi-lingual preferred.