Our client is an international coffee and tea producer headquartered in the Netherlands. They are seeking a Supply Chain Manager (10-Month Contract).
- Generating export production plans and producing the constrained production plan on a weekly basis, issuing to the factory production scheduler on site.
- Integrating the production and distribution plans to produce the overall supply plan and ensuring it is within the appropriate stock parameters.
- Managing changes on a daily basis to ensure that customer service levels and the security of supplies are achieved by working closely with the factory, warehouse, order management and export customer liaison teams.
- Corresponding with all customers (inter-company) concerning all enquiries to get the job completed efficiently.
- Arranging shipments and liaising with carriers, vendors, consignees and agents for the best price.
- Preparing monthly profitability reports.
- Overseeing contact with client, agents, etc.
- Monitoring all inbound shipments to ensure timely import clearance and delivery to the warehouse.
- Updating of inbound shipment details, duties and taxes.
- Coordinating with customs officers and shipping on import issues.
- Checking and confirming draft import entries prior to final declaration.
- Following-up on shipping documents (invoice, packing list and copy of AWB and BL).
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in Export & Import, Planning or Material Requirement Planning.
- Operating knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- English skills are a must.