Our client is one of the international leaders in the elevator and escalator industry. The company has been committed to understanding the requirements of its customers for the past century. They provide industry-leading elevators and escalators and innovative solutions. In order to enhance their operations and build their brand further, they are now looking for an exceptional hands-on candidate to join their fast growing team.
- Being responsible for supply chain planning and operations.
- Working closely with other colleagues from the group company for product ordering and delivery.
- Managing all sub-contractors to deliver standard services and to meet client expectations.
- Reviewing and evaluating sub-contractor performance and handling the sub-contractor selection process.
- Handling procurement operations, searching for quality materials and tools.
- Managing product distribution for AEC countries to ensure on time product delivery.
- Male or female, age 32-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business Management.
- At least 5 years of work experience in supply chain and procurement.
- Strong supply chain background relating to construction, lift & elevator or automotive industries.
- Strong in strategic planning and people management.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good command of English. Chinese speaking would be an advantage.