Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of chemical products. They are now seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Supply Chain Manager.
- Ensuring accurate product forecasts through tight collaboration with sales management and the evaluation of historical data, market trends, inventory stocks, marketing campaigns and relevant application of forecasting methods.
- Ensuring product orders are delivered in the agreed time and agreed quantity to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring proper management of stock for assigned products, categories and items.
- Working closely with concerned parties to minimize stock levels at the warehouse by decreasing obsolete and slow moving items.
- Increasing stock management effectiveness and efficiency to meet financial targets.
- Ensuring accurate and timely report preparation.
- Developing, coaching and training the team to ensure they are able to deliver their best performance in order to accomplish objectives as assigned.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ managerial experience in supply chain management, warehouse and planning operations.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure,systematic thinker, with good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of SAP
- Fluent in business English (writing and speaking).