Our client is a well-known manufacturer of automotive parts (tires) in Thailand. They now require a Supply Chain Manager.
- Being responsible for leading a supply chain team in demand planning, supply planning and handling order fulfillment, including customer order processing, invoicing and shipping arrangements.
- Selecting import agents, ensuring process establishment and implementation, as well as overseeing daily operations.
- Managing purchase order placement to fulfill goals of cost, inventory, lead-time and supplier management.
- Selecting providers for warehousing and freight forwarding in coordination with Purchasing.
- Supervising warehouse operations and ensuring regular auditing.
- Managing freight forwarders for import and export shipments, ensuring regulatory compliance, document preparation and successful dispatch.
- Monitoring the logistics and warehousing costs involved in operating the Regional Warehouse.
- Being responsible for effective invoicing using SAP.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistics or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant logistics function (e.g. import and distribution).
- Basic knowledge of SAP.
- Experience of managing logistics projects.
- Good command of English.
We invite qualified candidates to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056