Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of battery separators for the automotive industry. To support their overall business plan, the company is looking for high calibre professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among their open positions is the role of Supply Chain Manager.
- Managing all supply chain work and taking ownership of supply chain accountability.
- Analyzing orders, plant capacity and production data to support scheduling work.
- Coordinating between the sales office and plant to facilitate smooth production.
- Supporting all BOI activities, especially related to machinery and raw materials, ensuring business activities comply with BOI and customs regulations.
- Updating on new notifications from BOI, determining if the company is able to benefit from them.
- Supporting import and export activities, ensuring compliance with customs regulations and BOI conditions.
- Controlling all transportation expenses of import & export are in line with company budget.
- Updating on new notifications from customs, determining if these notifications impact the company.
- Ensuring all LC and draft shipments have been prepared accurately.
- Supporting warehouse activities and improving their work processes.
- Supporting MRP for raw material and packaging, ensuring there is no shortage in production supply.
- Controlling the inventory of all raw material and finished goods.
- Liaising with sales and delivery in order to meet customer requirements.
- Supporting all logistics activities to drive process efficiencies and cost reduction.
- Producing the budget for the Logistics Department.
- Supporting all company activities; 5S, TPM, Six-Sigma, Kaizen and Safety and ISO Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Logistics or a related field.
- An engineering background is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience at a management level, directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and innovative.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of computerized inventory control.
- Knowledge of quality, safety and environmental regulations (ISO9001).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056