Our client is a leading of personal care manufacturer and distributor with a significant presence in Thailand. The company invests in research and development for innovative, effective and safe products for the market. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Supply Chain Manager - FMCG.
- Being responsible for supply chain inventory related to demand planning.
- Managing supply planning and materials forecasting to support the operations and sales team.
- Implementing short and long term plans to maximize production line capacity with high efficiency.
- Establishing replenishment cycle and safety stock quantities while considering MOQ, lead times, warehouse space, stock days and logistics costs.
- Eliminating inefficiency in supply chain management, including waste stock, replenishment or any errors.
- Understanding customers and logistics forwarders to collaboratively develop joint solutions in order to reduce waste and complexity.
- Overseeing procurement on supplier terms and conditions.
- Seeking opportunities to drive supply chain efficiency and support sales growth.
- Reviewing and preparing reports of supply chain data performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or a related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of work in supply chain management.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the consumer goods or FMCG industry.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Proactive, with the ability to drive business growth.
- Strong analytical skills.