Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers. They are now seeking an experienced person for a Supply Chain Production Manager position.
- Sourcing of materials (electrical, mechanical, PCB and optical components) for existing and new products.
- Sourcing machines, tooling and equipment for existing and new business based on customer and engineering requirements.
- Coordinating with the Sales Team on material pricing and alternative sourcing opportunities for new business bidding.
- Identifying strategic suppliers and cost saving opportunities.
- Supplying risk mitigation plans and supply chain strategies to create an agile and effective supply chain.
- Managing and implementing effective logistics management focusing on the optimization of freight and logistics costs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Manufacturing or Engineering.
- More than 10 years of progressively increasing managerial experience in Supply Chain.
- Must have experience managing in a global, outsourced manufacturing environment.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.