- Providing “end to end process traceability” on all Safety Critical Equipment (SCE).
- Undertaking site activities, such as gathering data, participating in project kick-offs, and aligning with Project Manager and site teams for any changes as instructed by teamlead.
- Ensuring all as-built site critical drawings are up to date and uploaded to the system.
- Obtaining all necessary information required for updating maintenance items and plans in collaboration with Operations and Facility Engineer (start dates, grouping of equipment, etc.).
- Ensuring all approved changes are correctly reflected in GSAP.
- Regularly visiting the terminal (not less than once a quarter) to capture the new changes, tracking sustainability performance and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Male or female.
- Bachelor's in Production Engineering, Process Engineering or a related Engineering field.
- Experience in jobs involving updating of drawings and documents (such as PEFS, Cause & Effect matrices, overall plot plans, hazardous area classification, design basis and single line diagrams).
- Experience leading or integrating a team of disciplined engineers to carry out updating of critical drawings and documents.
- Good understanding and communication in English.
- Flexible to travel upcountry.