Our customer is a leading technology system and solutions provider. To meet the market demands and challenges, they offer a wide range of products such as barcode printers, multi-function printers (MFPs) and POS systems. They are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join their technical service department as a System Analyst.
- Providing technical support in terms of troubleshooting, configuration information, and professional solutions to customers originating from unresolved escalated cases.
- Ensuring all application solutions and MFPs deployed at project site are operating in optimum condition.
- Acquiring technical knowledge on all application solutions and MFPs deployed at project site.
- Providing direct support to customers, internal and external via incoming telephone calls or emails.
- Responding to service, product, technical and customer relations questions, such as features and specifications on current products, parts and options.
- Obtaining countermeasures from principle and planning for mass-application.
- Coordinating and assigning resident engineers on issues that cannot be resolved by helpdesk support.
- Gathering data for improvement actions.
- Monitoring application solutions and MFP performance at project site and ensuring all failure typesare attended to with permanent countermeasures.
- Mainly handlingan airways project - based at the office in Viphavadi Rangsit.
- Preparing monthly service reports.
- Male, Thai only, aged 25-32 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in IT, Electronics, Electrical field or a related field.
- Specialist requirement with MCSE, MCP, CCNE or CCNA Certification.
- Experience in printing services or application solutions is preferable.
- Ability to troubleshoot IT network infrastructure and application solutions.
- Good communication skills using written and spoken English and Thai.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"