Our client is a leading American Company thatprovides water treatment solutions to address FOG (fats, oils and grease), BOD (biological oxygen demand) and TSS (total suspended solids) issues with solutions tailored to their clients’ needs.
- Managing a team to provide service support to the Sales Team in strategic district accounts.
- Executing customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Managing a team to assist theSales Team with plant surveys for prospective customers.
- Working closely with current customers, in a defined territory, recommending continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales.
- Developing strong relationships with the management team in strategic accounts.
- Engaging in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Managing and actively supportingcompany innovations and technology in strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Science or related fields.
- At least10 years’ experience as a Service Engineer or of working in Technical Services.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the water industry or a related field.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Have own car.