Our client is an international integrated oil and gas company. Its activities include exploration, drilling, oil & gas production, crude oil storage, export deliveries, domestic oil refining, gas processing, fuel / lubricant sales, and other petroleum derivatives primarily in Europe. They now require a Technical Engineer.
- Ensuring that the company’s laws, regulations and industrial best practice expectations are met at all times during all activities.
- Providing technical and engineering support to the Terminal Manager as required.
- Supporting procurement officers with technical and engineering tasks before coordinating with suppliers and contractors.
- Implementing, monitoring and reporting on Thai laws / regulations.
- Working in compliance with company standards, procedures and quality control manuals for Chonburi Terminal Operations.
- Ensuring that site operations manuals, risk assessments, site drawings (P&IDs) and other relevant materials are kept up-to-date.
- Ensuring that maintenance plans are implemented, and that all records are kept.
- Participating in FEED, risk assessments and HAZOP for all engineering projects related to the terminal.
- Supervising and monitoring projects in the terminal, and ensuring that process controls are observed.
- Identifying problems concerning designs, equipment and processes that affect the optimal and safe functioning of the terminal and proffer solutions.
- Ensuring the prompt completion of all maintenance and project work in the terminal with minimum disruption to operations.
- Preparing and actively participating in annual technical inspections.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Petrochemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years in oil refineries, storage terminals, pipeline technical operations & maintenance experience.
- Chartered Engineer.
- Good command of English, writing and speaking skills.
- Project management skills.
- Good communication skills.