The successful candidate will report to the Factory Manager (Expat) and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Participates in the repairing, improvement of automation and machinery.
- Propose and participate in the design and installation of the new machines & equipment, control and maintenance of machinery. Implementation and site supervision of all mechanical modification.
- Definition of future requirements..
- Mechanical and automation validation of installations; machinery structure, equipment use, and document provision
- Drafting technical recommendations, in mechanical, automation, and safety.
- Liaising with suppliers about new equipment
- Training on new machinery; training production staff for using the machines.
- Setting up preventive maintenance program, responsible for all maintenance subjects (electrical, mechanical and automation).
- Maintenance management; monitoring and control of costs, ensure safety concerning all maintenance activities, analysis of machine downtime, and continuous improvement of the production tool.
- Store management; definition of need for purchase & renewal, cost control.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher inMechanical Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum of 6 years experiences in Automotive or Electronic industry.
- Good command in English.
- Experience in automation and mechanical (Siemens PLC)
- Strong in project management.
- Strong in leadership skill.
Our client offers competitive basic salary, 5 day working, and other allowances.